BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wizard Lips

... sink... wizard ships. Or so goes the popular saying.

Yes.

Since I'm off work sick with an evil fevery thing, and as a result confined to the sofa with my cosy blanket, I thought I'd try and use the time productively. The opening bit of this post is my idea of something productive. Many will disagree, but they can bugger off.

The phrase "wizard lips" has repeatedly cropped up in my mind lately for some reason. It even led me to spend half an hour or so creating an elaborate A4 scribble of a wizard the other day (see Facebook), just so I could draw and point out his wizard lips. Now, for some reason, I was compelled to do a Google Image Search of the phrase in question, and apparently there is a little-known hip-hop star of the same name (see their MySpace plus the below image).

Young Wizard Lips there

Now, please do not think that this is a musical recommendation. Having listened to their first track out of curiosity, I can't say that I'm their biggest fan. But it is most amusing.

Apparently, they're not even alive (they're "music-making ghouls") and their work sounds like "the sexual moans of a rap god and a hip hop goddess during the act of intercourse ontop of a huge record player heard through the clearest of headphones on the earth." Tee hee. Tee hee hee. I'm sure they're a group of lovely young lads.

Now for a fish finger sandwich, oh yeah!

1 comments:

Cohl DeVries said...

Oh my god. This is bizarre, Wizard lips also has been in my mind lately, 3 years after this blog post. What is this phenominon! I found you with google, and also that hip-hop artist too. So weird!