BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 01, 2007

Poetry Corner with Derek the Inspiration Hawk

Hello.

Look! A poem.



"Derek the Inspiration Hawk"
by A Plastic Dog

Hark! It's a hawk.
Squalk.
Pork.
Tapping at my window like a biscuit on a fork.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap
Rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, rap (for the hawk liked Eminem)
Spake the hawk unto my ear
The following for me to hear:

"Here's your inspiration, chuck.
Put it in your blogging book.
Spaniel, dachshund, collie, greyhound
Locust, parsnip, lettuce, muck."

And with that the hawk, he left
All at once I felt bereft
The hawk that took away my pain
Buggered off into the rain

NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN!

Alas, alack, my egg was cracked
A thousand pigeon workers sacked
And so my story dies its death
Like that Emmerdale guy called Seth






















And a song and quote by Christopher Bate:

"Hugo Myatt's got a bum" (repeat to fade)


"Sometimes you need to cry
Sometimes you need to be sick
And sometimes you just need a big poo"

1 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

And this is one of the many reasons why I adore you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx