BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 19, 2007

Je suis une banane

Things that worry me about me: -

  • I get excited when a "Best Before" or "Use By" date falls on my birthday.

  • It really, really bothers me that the plastic knives and forks in Cafe Library are blue and orange rather than matching colours.

  • I always read magazines back-to-front

  • I still can't ride a bike :)

  • I'm scared of lighters and fire and firelighters.

  • I had a dream the other night that Barry Manilow was the man in the moon. Anyone who dreams about Barry Manilow has to be two eggs short of... a box of eggs.

  • The word "spoon" seems to be infiltrating itself into more and more of my everyday conversations. Having said that, I think I did well not to mention it in the knife and fork point above.

Let's hope it doesn't hinder my job search.


And to end, by popular demand... A PHOTO OF ME AND CHRIS! (Sorry, Facebook people.) Possibly my favourite so far actually. Spoon.

2 comments:

x said...

you are both very pretty.
i read mags back to front too, it's not that i think it's more interesting, i just can't help it.

Kylie said...

Aw, thank you! Sepia works wonders...

I can't help the magazine thing either. It just happens. Maybe it's some kind of genetic mutation, albeit a detrimental one - it's very confusing reading the second page of an article before the first one.