BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Meme thingy thing, woo!

Forgive me. I wrote this yesterday at about 4-4:30. I've just remembered to copy and paste it though. Spoon.

Q: A friend whose name starts with 'M'
A: Mr Matthew Stonky

Q: 4th person on your missed calls?
A: Hilmolius Jaidin

Q: What did your last text message say?
A: It was from Christophe, telling me he was leaving Blogger for MySpace. Blogger won’t let him change to the new version, and he’s seen how much easier the new thing is from my login so I don’t blame him! Tis a shame though.

Q: Do you chew on your straws?
A: Yep. I also without fail flatten one end, fold that end into a thin pointy bit and create a triangle by joining the two ends together. That was hard to explain. I doubt anyone but me will understand. I’ll take a picture next time I’m near a straw.

Q: What is the next concert/meeting etc. you're going to?
A: We going to see the Noisettes at the Charlotte in Leicester on Sunday, but that’s kind of fallen through. Nothing else planned but I’m sure something wonderful will plonk itself into my diary soon enough. My diary is becoming very hectic, woohoo, go me!

Q: Who is the coolest person in your life?
A: You know the one. He writes his own films, is generally amazingly pretty and makes the best cheesy chips EVER :D.

Q: What words do you say a lot?
A: "Like". I really should stop that. And "Jesus". Some people assume I’m religious because of my Jesus obsession. They are insane nuttery types.

Q: What is the last thing you ate?
A: A chicken, cream cheese and cranberry sauce baguette from South Central. All the "C"s. My speciality. The blonde South Central lady always ridicules me for it. I always pray to Yayzoos Creest that someone else will serve me but it never works.

Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?
A: It was very dull. I spoke to a Physics academic guy who needed a change made to his lunch booking at Radcliffe. I told him I’d do it. Dull, dull, dull. This is my life.
The most interesting thing I said to someone today was "ARGH!!!!!", to Hilmi, when I got off the crowded bus this morning. He was standing by the driver and prodded me when I walked past. I was listening to my IPod so I wasn’t with it at the time, and he literally made me jump. The giant gnuface.

Q: Do you watch TV?
A: Only if Strictly Come Dancing is on :). Otherwise it’s the internet or DVDs about parsnips and their uses.

Q: Do you have work/school tomorrow?
A: Rargh. Yes. Unless I kill all inhabitants of the Physics department (yes they do all live here) (I’ll spare you, Esther).

Q: Ever been hunting?
A: Shut it, you silly moo.

Q: Is marriage in your future?
A: I am already married to a shoe. Sorry Chris.

Q: What should you be doing right now?
A: Ha! Working. Being a PA/Secretary.

Q: Do you have a nickname?
A: Many. I particularly like to go by the name of "Plastic Dog" or "Chien au Plastique".

Q: Do you believe in love at first sight?
A: Sight has nowt to do with it.

Q: Who's the youngest one in the family?
A: Moi or Cookie.

Q: Are you a heavy sleeper?
A: *Cue obesity joke from Alex*

Q: Do you clean up nice?
A: I clean up rarely but when I do, I make sure it’s done properly. Having said that, wherever I go I leave an aura of sparkliness and wonder, naturally :D.
Hang on, does this mean "Do you scrub up well?". In which case, no, but I let the glitter/sequins work their magic.

Q: Last time you used a skateboard?
A: I fall over wherever skateboards/skates/ice skates/high heels/normal shoes are concerned.

Q: Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
A: Yes. I burnt a pixie village once. You should have seen their faces melt.

Q: Best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
A: I think the only film I’ve seen has been the Life of Brian. Oi loike it though.

Q: Next place you'll go:
A: Home. Soon. It’s 4:07! Yay!

Q: Next movie you want to see?
A: Everything showing at the cinema right now is codswallop.

Q: Next time you're going out:
A: Maybe at the weekend. Maybe not. I’m poor.

Q: Next thing you're going to save money for:
A: My Glitter Ball ticket! Or maybe some milk. Pity me.

Q: Next time that you will drink alcohol:
A: Whenever I go out next.

Q: Next place you'll take vacation:
A: Possibly Cyprus. Chris’s mum lives out there and has invited us. It is very exciting. I neeeeeed a holiday!!!

Q: Next thing you are going to do after filling this survey:
A: Procrastinate in various ways. Perhaps I will stew an otter in a vat of boiling pus. What a wonderful way to end this post.

4 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

Wibble

x said...

hehehe, i don't say Jesus but i do say Mother of God a lot (in greek) and i am not religous either.
Myspace is blog Armageddon.

Steve House said...

so when are we gonna get some pics of you and chris then?

I don't mean naughty ones

Kylie said...

Personally I wouldn't want to move from Blogger but MySpace has its uses... Hello (and wobble) Chris ;)

I need no excuses to take photos. Me and my camera are a lethal combination - noone is safe. I'll post a photo for you right now, Steve! Muahahahahaha!