BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cor Blimey!

IT'S BEEN SNOWING!!!!!!! Has it snowed yet this year? I can't remember whether it has.

I've had a stressful few days what with work/finding a new job etc but I've arranged to have the next two Fridays off, so I feel slightly more hopeful today. Hurrah and things.
Most of the time I don't like my current job. However, there's the odd occasion where I feel like I'm a Crystal Maze contestant person in one of those Mystery levels - you know, the ones where you go into a little office and have to get solve a string of clues from notes posted under hats/in drawers/attached to a hidden rottweiler. There are loads of mysterious mystery folders of mystique and drawers containing several million keys scattered around my office. I had one of those moments today. I didn't find what I was looking for but it was very interesting all the same.

There was a point to this post but I can't remember what it is. Oh well.

Rice Krispies Multigrain

+

Milk

=

Yum (apparently)

I just ate several handfuls from the box in my drawer without milk and still enjoyed them. That's what skipping breakfast does to you.

1 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

Skipping breakfast makes the baby Jesus cry.