BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 25, 2006

La la la la la la la la lalalalalaaaa la laa laa laaaaaa

--> That was my rendition of "Deck the Halls", the popular Christmas ditty. I do hope you enjoyed it. I have been rehearsing all day.

Yes anyway. So, tis Christmas and that. WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have had several thousand presents (divided by 100 = 10s of presents) and they were all very nice. Well, I say all. I had the usual big pants from my aunt but they are always useful for... well, dusters... hmm... But she also bought me some rather wondrous fluffy multicoloured socks. I like fluffy socks. They are fluffy.

I also got an IPod, loads of Ruby and Millie make up, some Eddie Izzard (a DVD, not a physical chunk of the man himself), a few CDs, clothes, some Kylie perfume (oh, my parents are hilarious, but it does smell nice) and other stuff of immense joy. Yay! I love Christmas! I have taken many photos of pigs in blankets (not literally), my outstanding table laying skills and Jesus and Jesus in various poses. I will put them on Facebook and maybe Blogger when I have time.

I have prettified my blog! I still need to change the colours but I will do so when I have time. Which will probably be when I'm back at work. Ha. It's great having your own office with nothing to do :)

Here is a small poem/carol to keep you going:

Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
BONG
BONG
BONG
BONG
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
SONG
SONG
SING
SONG

Jesus is our friend, Jesus till the end!
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
FUNKY ROTTWEILER!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (Repeat to fade)


Happity Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

Steve House said...

I really feel like I should comment but I have no idea how to on this post