BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shhhh...

I'm at work so I really shouldn't be blogging. Never mind eh? It was an accident. I blame the Evil Pink Dog staring at me from beside my monitor.

Soooo... I have a new job! I have my own little office. Here is me looking scared in said room with Evil Pink Dog staring menacingly over my shoulder:






















I have gone from chatting to nice student types about their money problems and making small paper hats out of cheques to taking orders from scary lecturer blokeys and organising a conference at very short notice with no conference (or other!) organisation skills whatsoever :S *shakes with fear*

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Still, all the other admin people are nice and always invite me for tea and biscuits in their building. For they are in a separate building altogether and I am here on my lonesome. Weepity weep. I have my Maltesers advent calendar and Disco Jesus to keep me company though. Today's advent calendar door says "The first Malteser ball was born in 1936", which has put a worrying image in my mind of a situation with some kind of pregnant mammalian chocolate creature and a celery midwife using candy canes as forceps *whimper*. Not even chocolate can help me!

Oh listen to me babbling. I'm so very bored. Look at that man with that banana



P.S. Does anyone know how I can get the "About me"/Links etc section back to its rightful position? I know usually it ends up at the bottom if you post a picture that's too big, but I haven't! Any help would be muchos appreciated. Merci x

3 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

I've got a yodelling bear on my desk to keep me company and the rich tea biscuits you brought me to help keep hunger at bay.

I'm sure you'll kick ass (Not literally) in your new job and wow all types of people with your amazing Kylie-ness.

Lots of Love-Henry,

Chris
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kylie said...

Twas the "AAARRRRGGGHHHH!" that did it!

Heehee. Thank you for the Love-Henry, Chris. It is much appreciated as always. Have lots back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christopher D. Bate said...

Russel Brand, Schmussel Shmand