BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The meme thing everyone seems to be doing

Three Things That Scare Me:

1. Murderers
2. Death
3. Spiders (I stole that one from Chris. But here is a beauuuutiful picture to make me feel more innovative...)

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:

1. Bill Bailey
2. Eddie Izzard (AKA Dizzard in my household)
3. My friends and boyfriend. Otherwise what's the point?

Three Things I Love:

1. Baby terrapins
2. Shiny and in-tune pianos
3. Shiny things - preferably black with red sparkly stones

Three Things I Hate:

1. Judgemental people (and by that I mean the ones who judge you before they've even had a proper conversation with you)
2.
3. Onions

Three Things I Don’t Understand:

1. Physics
2. Paris Hilton's popularity
3. The appeal of man-cardigans


Three Things On My Desk:

1. An electric fan
2. A little pink notebook that used to be in my handbag before I used and ripped out all of the pages.
3. Sparkly bangles (yay!)


Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:

1. Typing, it would appear
2. Sitting in a garden chair
3. Waiting for The Soup to come on. It is very good. You would do well to watch it.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

1. Learn to play the harp.
2. Set up my own little business and escape the 9-5. Maybe a little jewellery shop or something. Kylie's Shiny Things Emporium Full of Shiny Things That Sparkle.
3. Be in Chris's band of the future.

Three Things I Can Do:

1. Make "the best pancakes in the world", apparently.
2. Roll my tongue
3. Make sparkly/glow in the dark bracelets

Three Things I Can’t Do:

1. Not cry when sad/happy/angry/many other situations that most people can deal with rationally.
2. Ride a bike.
3. Climb/swing on the big rope in P.E. That wasn't an innuendo.

Three things you should listen to:

1. The songs of Mulligan and O'Hare

2. Potential traffic noises as you cross the road. Safety first.
3. Music at work. Down with rules! One day we will all be FREEEEE!!!


Three Things You Should Never Listen To:

1. Bernard Manning.
2. People who use the phrase "a job's a job".
3. The Cheeky Girls


Three Things I’d Like To Learn:

1. Latin and ballroom dancing (this was true before Strictly Come Dancing arrived).
2. How to be a good parent to Sea Monkeys, thus increasing their life expectancies.
3. The reason why photocopiers hate me.


Three Favorite Foods:

1. Pizza Hut pizzas and chicken wings.
2. Chicken carbonara
3. Lindor chocolates


Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

1. Knightmare
2. Ghostwriter
3. Pob


Three Things I Regret:

1. Not working hard enough for my degree. Although if I had, I'd probably be living somewhere else and wouldn't have met Chris.
2. Not having visited the dentist sooner.
3. Leaving my 15p reduced-after-Easter Lindor eggs in the sun. They became inedible :'(


Three People I Tag:

I don't do tagging. I don't know enough people! Anyone reading who hasn't done this already.


UPDATE: It would appear that my spider photo has been taken down. Quel dommage.

4 comments:

murray said...

hmm. you hate judgemental people, but you also hate spiders. seems you've judged all spiders without having had a proper conversation with them. isn't that hypocritical?

poors spiders, they get such a bad rap. try to think of them as fragile little people who happen to have 8 legs, 3 eyes and, sometimes, hair all over them. imagine that they're looking up at you and saying, in a squeaky voice so tiny you can't hear it, "hi! wow, you're so big! i'm a bit scared of you. please don't squash me, okay? i'll be over here looking for flies to eat. by the way, i love what you've done with the place!"

murray said...

i am going to put you on my blogroll in the hope of pressuring you to post more. how do you like THAT?!

Kylie said...

Spiders are purest evil. They may not speak to you, but they speak to me. One laughed at me in the shower this morning because my "roots are coming through *spider noise*".

Consider yourself linked to as well, Mr The Grumble. I don't know your name so that's how I will link you :)

Maja said...

Hmm, that spider picture is scary and menacing and makes me scared of spiders, but mainly the big fat hairy ones like that one.