BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I have a job!!!

Hurrah! A nice man from an agency called me at lunchtime today asking if I could start tomorrow! It's with BT doing credit control in Wolver-o-hampton city centre. So yes, I'm starting tomorrow.

Goodbye, cruel office.

I went to see my boss after I'd heard, and he said, "Can't they let you start on Monday", to which I replied, "NO! No, you silly man. They need me tomorrow. Bumhole and spew to you. Muahahahahaha!" Well, I didn't say that, but I stood my ground and told him no and went over what needed to be tied up and he had to deal with it. So there. I don't care any more. I've done my bit and that is all that I will be doing.

Tonight I will pack a bag and train-it to Chris's house ready for my 9:30am start. Maybe I will no longer have South Central chicken-cranberry-sauce-cream-cheese baguettes but maybe that's a good thing. The Baguette Lady won't be able to mock me for my choices any more. But no more lunches with Hilmi and Esther. Humph. We'll have to do it at the weekend somewhere else... Pizza Express, anyone? ;)

I'll be back lots. Plus I'll be paying rent for the next week so I might be back for Fabulous, depending on how much I need to pack. As I said before, invite me to everything and tell me all the gossip as I will miss Pride politics... ho ho ho.

I must go and pretend to work for my last hour now. Bye bye!

P.S. Leaving do is in the pipeline :D

0 comments: