BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blongchok

Why am I tired when I've just had two cans of Red Bull? I'm hoping they won't kick in just as I want to go to bed.

We were out last night at Walkabout down the road in Wolver-o-hampton city centre and I had some fake Red Bull before I went out, plus several servings of Coca Cola when I was out. I woke up an hour before my alarm was due to go off this morning and I could feel my heart beating faster than usual. At least I was relatively awake for work. Bloody work. I don't like my job at the moment. It is in Dudley after all. Nobody go to Dudley. You will be hassled by chavs and people playing shit music on mobile phones and old lady chavs who smell of wee.

All the caffeine woke me up in the middle of a very strange dream though. Someone gave me some new "bee" bubble bath, containing bees, which was meant to be invigorating due to fake stings. It wasn't supposed to hurt, but when I got into the bath I kept being stung on the left knee. The bastards had tricked me! It sleep-hurt lots. I'm thinking maybe my left knee was being eaten up by a real-life insect and this made me dream of bees.

I was stung by a wasp once in P.E. and it hurt many and lots. It was completely unprovoked. Wasps are the skinheads of the insect world.


What the hell am I writing about?!

I just felt like doing a blog. I will go now. Buzzzzzzz and that.

3 comments:

Canary said...

Hey Kylie! Sorry for trespassing, but I was reading your posts and found your work so brave and interesting, that I had to comment :)

Kylie said...

Aw, thank you :)

It's very nice of you to stop by!

Unknown said...

first i says you blog is very nice
to see , hi , hello
, i saw your blog on word press , amazing blog , you have done good job on the topic fantastic work you have done .
i have one blog related to legend of your life or legend of the world . in which i took some good personality i have took.
but i wants more legend of the world so i requested to if do u have any legend on your life so please writes comments on this link .
http://world-legend.blogspot.com

http://world-legend.blogspot.com

also you describe your legend as a comment if you have
http://world-legend.blogspot.com